Thursday, April 11, 2013



HAIRCUT

Nothing on the calendar for Bill today except getting a haircut at 1:00 PM.  Carolyn had a lunch and tour with new friends in New York.

I'm going to show how interesting simply walking can be by showing just 8 blocks of my walk home.

To get to my hair appointment I rode the subway from our home at 6th Avenue and 32nd Street to 55th Street between 6th & 7th Avenues.  It was then just a 0.1 mile walk to the Hair salon.


My trip began with a 9 minute subway ride.  I board just across the street under Greeley Plaza and ride toward Central Park until I reach 55th Street.

Following my haircut I begin the walk of 23 short blocks to home.








I stopped with the picture of the Headquarters of the Wall Street Journal because there is no end to interesting things to see when walking down almost any block in New York City.   I'm showing just about 7 blocks of the walk home.












No comments:

Post a Comment