Thursday, May 30, 2013



A DAY TO WALK

Again, we live at 32nd Street & 6th Avenue.

Carolyn needed to go to Bloomingdale's at 59th Street and Lexington.  She was going to ride the subway.

The plan was for us to meet for lunch near Bloomingdale's and I was going to walk.

I first went south to 25th Street to leave some things at Goodwill.  I then headed east through Madison Park to Lexington where I headed north.

Around 52nd Street & Lexington I heard some music.


Then right above the music I noticed there was a very contemporary church building in a hollow left for it under a skyscraper.







On the way home I went through Bryant Park where the grass is open and Summer has started.




If you visit New York City and cannot get us on a Saturday morning, we just might be at our dance class?!


In all, I walked over 5 miles today.




No comments:

Post a Comment