Thursday, May 9, 2013




MADISON PARK STICKS

I worked today until about 2:30 PM finishing the report for the survey I did near Baltimore earlier this week.  I decided I needed to walk a bit and set a plan to walk north up 6th to Bryant Park, over to 5th, down 5th to Madison Park, and then back north to our apartment.  That would give me about 2.5 miles of walking.

When I got to Madison Park Carolyn called.  Amazingly, she was about 50 feet away from where I was.  I was there filming a Muppet that was talking to kids.  The Muppet had STICKS that worked its arms.




 Between Madison Park and the Flat Iron Building I ran across this young lady with STICKS for legs.  There are a few models that live in our building and they are thin and tall!




Then 2 pictures to show the "always there" Empire State Building.  It's a beacon that always shows us the way to our apartment.










No comments:

Post a Comment